Black and White jumps.. HELP ME PLEASE!!

ridersince2002

Visit site
Just wondered if anyone has the same problem as me and the pony I ride?

I've been riding for 8 years, riding this pony for nearly 4 years and jumping for 3 years. she's the only pony I've jumped because the horses i rode before her and learnt on were Arabs or horses that were too much of a handful for me to learn to jump on.
anyway, this pony thinks she's an international show jumper, and behaves like one, exept I only jump 2ft3 at shows and our record is 2ft9 (she's only 12.3hh!) and she will jump anything, however scary at home, an has never refused, but at our first show she did not want to go over a black and White jump! I put it down to the scary filler with a cow on it :O but after 3 years of jumping her at shows I have only fallen off her 3 times, all over black and White fences, even without fillers! she's a star (although a speedy one) over every other jump but on the approach to a black and white one I can feel her tensing up, and with encouragement she will go over it, but jump hugee over it!!
we got a black and White jump to go over at home and she's fine!
anyone have the same problem as me? and has anyone got any ideas on how we can improve?

and advice at all would help, as I'm hoping to do 2 jumping classes with her at a show on Sunday but really want to go clear for once!
thanks for reading all that! lol x