Black Friday 2020 thread

Pippity

Visit site
I'd ordered a pair of Caldene Pendle boots from Hope Valley two weeks ago, and just been told they're out of stock. If anybody sees them (or a similar pair of long, straight-topped boots, preferably with a garter strap) on sale, I'd be interested!

DirectorFury

Visit site
Has anyone seen a deal on Ariat Bromonts? Preferably black and the insulated version. I really need a new pair!
I’m pretty sure Edgemere have them (20% off), failing that I saw a few pairs on the link Madd1 posted which are also 20% off.

If anyone sees a Stubben Equi soft short girth on discount please give me a prod :p

DirectorFury

Visit site
Henry James have started their sale today - mainly on neck straps and leather care kits when I looked.

The Saddlery Shop are doing 10% off everything with code 10BLACK20. They sell hoof boots so worth a look for the barefooters.

TPO

Visit site
What do we think the chances are of Henry James adding bridles?

I was planning on buying one anyway, and need to buy it piece meal because of weirdo sized QH head, but would kick myself if a day later it's cheaper!

DirectorFury

Visit site
25% off everything at CWD - https://eu.cwdsellier.com/gb/22-bridle?switch_id_country=17 - I'm sitting on my hands right now as don't need yet another bridle!

What do we think the chances are of Henry James adding bridles?

I was planning on buying one anyway, and need to buy it piece meal because of weirdo sized QH head, but would kick myself if a day later it's cheaper!

They're doing 15% off purchases over £150 if that's any help? I also think the discount codes will carry on for a few hours after they release their final deals on Cyber Monday so you could risk waiting until then.

Reactions: TPO

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Got myself an XL DriRug @ 25% off plus a free hand mitt.

Also three Rambo rug liners from Edgemere @ 20% off.

Trying tell myself that’s it for this Black Friday...

https://drirug.co.uk/
The Edgemere parcel came yesterday (Sunday), and the DriRug parcel came today. That’s impressively quick for goods ordered on Friday, I’d specified standard delivery.

The parcels are still in our self imposed 72 hour quarantine period, though, so I haven’t been able to check the contents.

Visit site
Anyone know if there are any deals on rugs still about? Looking for 6"6 MWs with standard necks (or with detachable neck covers!) and space for withers like mount everest - or a decent rug/liner system - for wimpy TB.
Also anywhere doing anti rub bibs that go underneath rugs? Thank you :)

In an ideal world wouldn't spend more than £60 but might be being a tad optimistic with that....

Ossy2

Visit site
Anyone know if there are any deals on rugs still about? Looking for 6"6 MWs with standard necks (or with detachable neck covers!) and space for withers like mount everest - or a decent rug/liner system - for wimpy TB.
Also anywhere doing anti rub bibs that go underneath rugs? Thank you :)

In an ideal world wouldn't spend more than £60 but might be being a tad optimistic with that....

Edgemere Ltd are doing 15% off pretty much everything for cyber Monday even stuff already discounted there are a couple of MW weatherbeetas that come within your budget
https://www.edgemere.co.uk/weatherbeeta-comfitec-classic-standard-neck-medium-turnout-rug

https://www.edgemere.co.uk/weatherbeeta-comfitec-essential-medium-standard-neck-turnout-rug

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
My neckstrap from Henry James arrived today. Hope it fits, I got a full size esp after Directorfury suggested they come up small. However I later measured my neck strap and I may have needed a cob size, it's borderline. He's a tb so neck isn't that thick. Will find out later.

DirectorFury

Visit site
My neckstrap from Henry James arrived today. Hope it fits, I got a full size esp after Directorfury suggested they come up small. However I later measured my neck strap and I may have needed a cob size, it's borderline. He's a tb so neck isn't that thick. Will find out later.

Fingers crossed it fits, mine was solidly cob on measurements but it sits far too forward. I use an old flash strap to attach to the saddlecloth to stop it slipping up to her ears when she puts her head down!

Jeni the dragon

Visit site
Got my Thermatex parcel today! Got 2 close contact saddle cloths and 2 dressage, all white. They feel really cracking quality. Also got their mixed selection 11 whips, 12 brushes, a pack of elasticated, a pack of fleece ones, plastic and rubber curry, sponge, hoof oil brush, hoof pick and comb! Feels very good value and perfect for a Christmas pressie!