Black Friday Deals??

HeyMich

Visit site
Has anyone seen any Black Friday Deals yet? (Other sales are available...)

I'm after a new set of clippers and a 'few' other bits and bobs, of course, so I'm keeping my beady eye out for sales...

If you lovely HHO-ers could let us know if you see anything advertised, I'm sure folk would appreciate it (I would!). Thanks.

Happy shopping!! 😊 x

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site

Tala08

Visit site
Townfields Saddlers have a countdown clock to Black Friday on their website but they don't say what they are discounting yet.

JJS

Visit site
There’s 20 percent off everything at Maxima Equestrian between now and December 1st. Just ordered a couple of new turnouts from them to see if their 1200 denier outers can stand up to my rug wreckers!

Reactions: TGM

TGM

Visit site
www.maximaequestrian.co.uk have a Black Friday sale which started this morning:
♦️20% off all orders over £25
♦️Use code MAXBF2019 at checkout
♦️Finishes midnight Sunday 1st December
♦️Free delivery on all orders

Their range includes 1200 denier turnout rugs, stable rugs, under-rugs, fleece rugs, Thermamax rugs etc.

AFB

Visit site
Henry James Saddlery have some good savings, I ordered a couple of bits last night.

Swish rugs also have some but a lot are restricted sizes.

Hormonal Filly

Visit site
I'm looking for a nice leather headcollar if anyone sees one in the sales..

Le Mieux had some half price, but they sold out within a couple of hours.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Do people find the maxima are true to size (squirt is a 5'9 in most, except his v-neck rhinos which sit further forwards so a 6ft in those)
Also it's not entirely clear on the website are the neck cover fastenings the rectangular metal slots like the amigos? we have a lot of neck covers! in either of the horseware ireland formats lol

TGM

Visit site
Do people find the maxima are true to size (squirt is a 5'9 in most, except his v-neck rhinos which sit further forwards so a 6ft in those)
Also it's not entirely clear on the website are the neck cover fastenings the rectangular metal slots like the amigos? we have a lot of neck covers! in either of the horseware ireland formats lol
Mine all take the same size in Maxima as in Amigo if that helps. The neck cover fastenings are definitely rectangular metal slots like Amigo but not sure if they are in the same position as amigo ones.

viceversa

Visit site
They’re pretty true to size although I’d size up if you’re unsure. Not as deep in body as PE.

HufflyPuffly

Visit site
Any other deals of heavyweight turnouts? Cheap and cheerful preferred 😂🙈

maxima are leading with £64 currently!

holeymoley

Visit site
Any other deals of heavyweight turnouts? Cheap and cheerful preferred 😂🙈

maxima are leading with £64 currently!

either viovet or hyperdrug (can’t remember which one) have 10% off all rugs so you might find something cheaper?!