Black Friday Sales- Post What you have found!!

TGM

Visit site
Maxima Equestrian have 20% off all orders over £20 plus free delivery. Turnout rugs, stable rugs, thermamax rugs, fleece rugs etc. You have to use the code BF2018. A standard size 1200 denier LW turnout rug (with fully adjustable front fastenings, detachable leg straps etc.) is £39.99 with the BF discount.

Wheelbarrows.co.uk have got lots of discounts on their barrows, have just ordered a new one as my old one has just died!

Fiona

Visit site
I bought Daisy a PE rug last night (35% off).... Still a good range of rugs and sizes left, and on all weekend.

I'm a happy bunny.

Fiona

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
Not really horsey but I have ordered a Salter soup-maker from Amazon (20% off).
I am very pleased because my Aldi one ground to a halt about a month ago, the Dunelm version that I bought to replace it was faulty (got my money back, no quibbles) and most of the ones I had seen previously cost over £90 and still weren't really what I wanted - I like to be able to see the soup cooking!
I am now looking forward to having a good, warming soup for Saturday lunch after a morning spent mucking out/doing field maintenance etc on a cold November morning. (so there is a horsey element to it;))

Leo Walker

Visit site
I bought makeup! There is actually nothing the horse needs at the minute, other than working which I am already paying someone to do, so I bought myself something for once. It was a genuine sale as well, unlike all the horse sale scams!

hopscotch bandit

Visit site
I'm with LW on this, bought non horsey stuff I'm afraid. Body Shop White Musk EDT reduced from £18 to £13.50 for my Aunt. M&S Nightie reduced from £22.00 to £15.00 for Mum, PJ's reduced from £25 to £15 for me, the last two items were courtesy of the staff and my previous division - I got £45 M&S gift vouchers and had already bought something on there the week before.