Black Wool hunting jacket

Devonshire dumpling

Visit site
Does anyone have a black wook jacket suitable for a 6 foot 2, 13 stone male, finding it so hard to find a second hand one with arms long enough, can you inbox me if you know of one or have one you would like to sell, many thanks x.... am thinking 42" chest x possible a generous 40 lol

spacefaer

Visit site
I may well have - if you give me the following measurements I could let you know whether it would fit?
Cuff to armpit
base of collar to bottom of coat
across shoulders (seam to seam)
chest

Devonshire dumpling

Visit site
I may well have - if you give me the following measurements I could let you know whether it would fit?
Cuff to armpit
base of collar to bottom of coat
across shoulders (seam to seam)
chest

Thanks
Cuff to armpit - 19 inches
Base of collar to bottom of coat - 29 inches
Across shoulders - 18 inches
chest - 41 inches

I took this measurements with his tweed jacket on (thought it would be more realistic than me just taking his actual measurements

His actual chest measurement is 39 inches over the coat its 41, so probably a 40inch jacket?? maybe 42?

Thanks so much

Zebedee

Visit site
Thankyou very much! I don't think it exists unless brand new xx

I have a brand new black wool hunting coat in the size you want. I'll get the other measurements when I get home tomorrow evening & come back to you.

Also if your name is a clue to your location I'll be driving up through Devon next Monday afternoon/teatime & back down next Tuesday evening. If the measurements checkout I could meet you some where near the M5 on either day for you to try.

Last edited:

MissMincePie&Brandy

Visit site
Does anyone have a black wook jacket suitable for a 6 foot 2, 13 stone male, finding it so hard to find a second hand one with arms long enough, can you inbox me if you know of one or have one you would like to sell, many thanks x.... am thinking 42" chest x possible a generous 40 lol

I've got my dads one's in my wardrobe at home. He's now retired. I'll find out what size they are.