Blair Horse Trials

smallgirl

Visit site
Hi asset2004 have PM'd you about the parking pass...need it from Thursday so if its still available can we arrange payment and super quick posting?

Thanks

kirstykate

Visit site
Sorry that I will miss you all as Sat is B's birthday and he has the most exciting present about to wriggle and wag unexpectedly into his life! I am so excited I can't sleep! :D :D

Have fun everyone and fingers crossed the weather is kind.

Wow, we must have some pics of his wee face when it jumps out of the box:p:p

You are going to do the box thing?!!

spookypony

Visit site
Will be there spectating on Sat, with a friend who will have two small children in tow---oh joy! Anyone fancy babysitting at the bouncy castle? ;)

MagicMelon

Visit site
Wish I was going to watch this year, OH has a wedding to photograph on the XC day (the only day worth going to IMO!) and best friend will likely be in labour since she's being induced on Friday... so guess I cant really ask her - he he!

Have fun everyone!

alfiesmum

Visit site
for the first time in many years , we are not attending, decided that we need to keep the pennies and i would miss my foaly too much :) weather doesnt look that great hope fully sun will shine at some points. and if i get bored i will just jump in the car and pop in. really wanted to see the stallion parade too! x
hope you all enjoy x

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
i went last year but found it really pricey, ooh just realised I was pregnant then and didnt know it too! Cant believe a year has passed already... still, Id have gone on XC day again but like BB have pony fun to be had elsewhere:D Hope the sun shines!

Cant wait!!!!! :D :D :D

Seen the weathers to be a bit up and down!!! Hope XC day gets fun thats always my favourite :D

Marydoll

Visit site
Im heading up in the next half hour to meet good friends ive not seen for a wee while and watch the xc, staying over and partaking of a small sherry :D:D:D
Hubby is looking after my horses, good hubby :D

MagicMelon

Visit site
Anyone been yet? What are the ground conditions like? Going up to day but do we need the landy?

Looking at some friends pics, think you'll need wellies definately but the spectator bits look ok. Its the warm up rings which look like ploughed fields...! Probably best to take the landy, would assume parking may be a bit of a mud bath. Have fun!

Jingleballs

Visit site
Walkways and car parks are a bit muddy but not horrendous.

The warm up rings are pretty awful but the arenas aren't too bad although the ground seemed to be quite holding as many of the horses I watched, particularly in the SJ ring seemed to struggle a bit.

Some fab shopping as usual! :D