Blasted pony!!!

Gingernags

Visit site
Should have been in season when I took her to the stud, but no, decides that shoes off = no work so thanks and if its all the same she quite fancies a longer holiday and playing hard to get.

Little madam is just hapy playing in the sunshine with her new paddock pal, and has been tried every day but doesn't want to know...

Why couldn't she be a tart???
blush.gif

Dammit, I'm sure she's doing it for fun the little baggage, knowing I'll be getting frustrated, probably revenge for all those shows and being ponced up in pink gear and plaits...

Ah well, only a matter of time...
wink.gif

Spot_the_Risk

www.animalcrackersdevon.co.uk
OUr mare faffed around for 6 weeks at stud, I think she was the old fashioned type and wanted a deep and meaningful relationship before moving on to heavy petting!!! In the end, the Vet and his nasty needle brought her into full blown season and you can see the results under Welsh Section D x Appaloosa!!!

Enfys

Visit site
Ha! My sympathies to you. Threaten her with the needle, or even worse, an examination!!!!!!!!!!

I have three mares here, only the Boarder has come into season and is being a pain in the neck as she isn't being bred. The other two are still threatening to kick his teeth in if he so much as looks at them in the wrong way!

I hope she sorts her hormones out quickly. Good Luck.

lucysnapshot

Visit site
i totally sympathise with you my mare went to stud for 3months and didnt come into season (had to be injected) and never took, went back the following year and she came into season by herself and took first time. Think she wanted a holiday, it was well worth the wait tho, i now have a lovely 9 week old colt

Gingernags

Visit site
She is usually very good for listening to me, so I'll be "having words" tonight, and will remind her how spoilt she is already, how much more spoilt she will be, and bribe her.

Usually works, she's far too clever for her own good! I'm sure an offer or her own personal suite, being waited on hand and foot, having the evil one kept away, special feed, less work etc etc against the alternative of nasty needles, nasty drugs, and nasty vets putting things in unmentionable places more than if she gives in... might just do the trick...