BLENHEIM - Who's going?

Oaksflight

Visit site
Ooh, that could be a bit nerve racking on my own! I may have to start drinking at 9am
wink.gif
grin.gif

Oaksflight

Visit site
Is there somewhere in Woodstock that will sell bottles of it?! I don't want to have to carry bottles down on the train with me really! Although, Asda have an offer on at the mo.
grin.gif
Will PM you my number if you want, or other way?!

Weezy

Visit site
Do that and I will give you mine too - we are going on Thurs too so you can meet us with the OH if you want and ensure we arent REALLY odd LOL!

As for purchasing - there are shops in Woodstock where you can go shopping (I take it you have a car, its a hell of a treck!) Otherwise I am sure HHOers (the local ones, me, Jifs, Hayliana, etc) can bring supplies!

Oaksflight

Visit site
Oh, god! No I'm going by train and then getting the bus from Oxford to there. Don't worry, I'm sure I'm equally as odd, especially with Pimms.
grin.gif
Will I not be able to manage to get any from Woodstock then? Info has made out like it's not that much of a trek.

Oaksflight

Visit site
It's tempting, but unfortunately I will be passing on that as much as possible!
grin.gif
Plus I'll need some for the evening too of course. I'll be having a rave on my own in the campsite!
grin.gif

Oaksflight

Visit site
Haha, uh oh! May have to get a taxi and get OH to pay then! Hee hee. 25 minutes isn't too bad, was planning to take as little food as possible with us and just buy some from village, but may have to rethink the plan. Don't really fancy lugging so much stuff down on the train though.
crazy.gif

cheeky girl

community.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going! I won tickets from eventingworldwide.com, and will be there on Saturday. It's a bit of a trek from Glasgow, but never mind! V excited
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Forum members are doing well then as I won some as well and will be going on Saturday
grin.gif
Got some birthday money burning a hole in my pocket.

nelgonde

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Is it too early to ask who's going to Blenheim and on which days?

I have S-J tickets for Sunday for Puppy and I.
smile.gif

I know Sunflower and Weevil will be there Sunday too.

BB's I guess will be working there as usual.

Turbobert, Weezy, Hayliana - When are you going?

I haven't made up my mind about XC day yet
confused.gif
It will depend on the weather forecast, coz I don't want to get drenched & soaked to the skin again.
frown.gif

Anyone else?
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Jiffy *waves*,

Yep, last year was something else......

Unfortunately I won't be able to go this year. I've go a work deadline Friday and parent visiting Saturday afternoon/Sunday so I'll have to give it a miss this year.

But have a good time
smile.gif

Iain

sunflower

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Hoping we won't be needing a pink brolly <u>at all!</u>

laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummmmm, the forecast for saturday is 'heavy rain' and sunday 'showers' so you may need the pink brolly after all.

Acolyte

Visit site
I'll be there XC day - incognito cos I'm going with my mum (!!!) - and if you ever met my mum you will know why I am not going to admit who I am!! Also poss my sister and 3 years old niece (aaahhh!) plus my two mad dogs (one greyhound, one lurcher)

Blenheim park is really not far from Woodstock - many years ago I went to school in Woodstock, and thought nothing of walking home (to Combe for anyone local!!) across the park - all to avoid naff lessons!

Jiffy

photobucket.com
lol IntroEventer...very cryptic. Sounds lovely though taking a short-cut home from school through the estate.
smile.gif

I shall try and resist temptation to go on Saturday as I'm going to Burghley the following Saturday! But it's just soo close, I might have to pop along ...if Sunflower is wrong about the weather.

Acolyte

Visit site
It did occur to me as I wrote it that of course you know who I am after Salperton - I will look out for you just in case you are there, then if I spot you I can run hurriedly away from family and say hi all innocently :)

nelgonde

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
*waves back*

lol I was just thinking about you as I PM'd someone else re. Blenheim!

[/ QUOTE ]
Hiya
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BBs &amp; I missed you at Barbury this year too.

[/ QUOTE ]
Barbury was actually the best spectator event I've been to. Super SJ arena and viewing of the xc, I'd really like to go again.
[ QUOTE ]
smile.gif
I hope you'll remember to video the WEG SJ while you're P. visiting!

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll try my best
grin.gif