BLING! (bling-haters pls avert ur eyes this will offend u)

Pasha

Visit site
I brought a 'bling' bridle a couple of years ago - loved it and still do, but the diamantes have gone all green? (strange) and itis a very good make, brought at a very good well known saddlery and cost quite a bit.

I love the 'bling' look but wouldn't go there again as I cannot afford to replace stuff every year or so

Forget_Me_Not

Visit site
Ok i like it "runs and hinds* but would feel it would be out of place unless i had the whole chav collection!!
WHAO You havnt cleaned your bridle for months!! Not even for shows!! I Cant leave mine a week.. clean it after every ride... i have OCD...
crazy.gif

PinkFairy

Visit site
omigosh i love that bridle :O teehee i think the blue one would rather suit a black horse with no white markings, but i think they would all look fab on any horse!

jayvee

Visit site
It would bling away merrily in the showjumping world, but have to say it's not for me!
If my mare wanted to wear it, she would insist on having her ears pierced aswell!!!

Lill

Visit site
Ahem attention!
mad.gif
I did it - cleaned both sets of tack!
grin.gif
Although i did fail to locate my breastplate and martingale to clean...hmm think they may be in the old tack room.

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
[ QUOTE ]
I think its just the fact that apart from the blingy stuff it looks like a very nice bridle, like the colour too, made me want to clean mine....guilty of not doing it for about a month its a little dirty.
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it's for the whole bridle, I think it's for the browband/noseband set
smile.gif

I know what you mean about buckles though. I'm not very keen myself. VERY purdy horsey though
smile.gif
smile.gif

I think THIS bridle is nicer
smile.gif

PaddyMonty

Visit site
Taking my boy BSJA soon and the way I see it, I can either dazzle em with our brilliance or blind em with bling
so thats the browband and nose band sorted. Where can i get some outraguous saddle cloths, jackets, hats, tendon boots etc.