blister like things..

nemesis2311

Visit site
Have 14 month old gypsy vanner who has blister type spots on his nose. Vet was out and checked them and said that yearlings some times get warts and they go away or it could have been from the very bad sunburn he had previously. The thing is, they don't feel like warts they are softer to touch, like blisters. When I brought him in from the field today noticed more were appearing and the three he had got bigger. Also one burst last week, think he banged it or something and it was bleeding, I covered his nose in sudocrem after bleeding stopped and they seemed to reduce in size slightly. Vet wasn't worried about it and said just to do that again if one happened to burst. Does anyone know what this could be or any ideas how to stop more appearing and minimise the ones he has?

Also posted in veterinary.

Thanks.

carys220

Visit site
Sounds just like sunburn to me. You would need to put a high factor sunblock on him several times a day, and a soothing cream, like the sudocrem you are already using, at night.

WhiteHorseWendy

Visit site
My GV had a sunburn blister a couple of weeks ago
frown.gif

kellyeaton

Visit site
sounds like sun burn just keep an close eye on him put sun block on then when you bring him in for a groom or what eva put some aloe vera soothing after sun on!