Blooming Wellies!!!

Annagain

Visit site
I'm another Aigle girl. My first pair lasted 9 years and this second pair are going into their second winter now looking like new. The neoprene lined ones - the Parcours ISO are the best as, as well as being really warm, even at the end when my old ones started to go, the neoprene still kept my feet dry. They are expensive but if you don't care about dull colours you can usually pick up a bargain - especially with Black Friday coming up. I paid £75 for my first pair and about £100 for my second.

onlytheponely

Visit site
I'm a devoted Aigle wearer of 15 years (Parcours ISO for the last couple of pairs) but the right foot of my latest pair has just split in two places where the toes bend. They are less than 18 months old and haven't even done two Winters. I'm not happy as I normally manage to get them in some sort of sale but I actually paid full price for this pair :-( All of my others have lasted at least 3-4 years and then been relegated to dry weather use only so normally get another few months out of them.

Btomkins

Visit site
Drawstring top is so useful! I squint as i pull my foot out of my welly, not wanting to face the inevitable mini haystack that will scatter everywhere indoors ?

The link you posted must be for ‘your orders’ on your amazon as it takes me to ‘my orders’ on amazon. If you open the wellies full listing page and post that link, that should take us direct to the wellies.

Oops! Try again!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Spiral-Joh...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=WKS8KGQ6YVKK37CPMWP4

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
My Hunter wellies have died after about 6 months which I am a bit annoyed about. They were bought on sale but still.

I think the lack of arch support is starting to affect my feet as well, starting to be sore when I get up in the morning. Has anyone a rec' for wellies with decent arches? Friend just bought the arctic muckboots which she let me try and they seem good but I don't know much about how long they last!
I use separate arch support inserts in my wellies. Need to buy them a bit bigger usually or try them on with inserts. I transfer the supports to whichever boot I’m currently using.

Merrymoles

Visit site
I'm another Decathlon fan - I'm on my third pair of Solognacs but they have all last at least two years (and some much longer) with daily use. They are warm and have good grip.

The price is good but availability can be patchy.

Karran

Visit site
dunlops! My last pair last 5 years of winter mucking out and muddy dog walking and only just split at the base recently. Hopefully the replacement ones will last as long!

HorseMaid

Visit site
I bought a pair of Gumleaf neoprene wellies from my local Mole Valley Farmers for about £50, didn't expect much but they're about to go into their 3rd winter I think! I'd buy them again, I hated aigles when I had them, the rubber heel lining used to rub my heel terribly!

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
This is an open invitation to join the Illuminati brotherhood.
Oh thank you. I always thought that you had to inherit a position in the Illuminati and now I know better. :) So wellies are part of the uniform I imagine, or why else would their invitation to join be hidden on a thread about wellington boots? Or is the Illuminati actually a wellington boot maker and all that other stuff is just lies and bad press?

patseyr

Visit site
I'm another Decathlon fan - I'm on my third pair of Solognacs but they have all last at least two years (and some much longer) with daily use. They are warm and have good grip.

The price is good but availability can be patchy.

I just got a pair of Solognac wellies last week :
https://www.decathlon.co.uk/p/reinforced-wellies-green/_/R-p-5726?mc=8155812&c=GREEN_KHAKI

I have a pair of Aigle Parcous for past 7 years but they are on their way out, I wear them for work walkign through rivers and then on the farm at the weekends. I was going to replace them with another pair when I seen the Sologanic ones in Decathalon, They are amazingly confy and just as tall and flexible as the Aigles, I couldnt leave them for that price.

I dont expect them to last as long as the Aigles but Its worth a try , Will give an update after the winter season! :)

Ratface

Visit site
I'm still wearing the Hunters I bought so many years ago, I can't actually remember when . . . Must be at least 20. Daily use for most of the year. No holes, splits, leaks. Therefore, don't owe me a penny.

Peglo

Visit site
Those who have dunlops... are they heavy?

probably heavier than some boots but I don’t find them bad. I wear heavy work boots to work though so they feel light in comparison. My last Dunlop’s lasted me years. Could easily be 5+ years and they lived in a shed and the rubber never deteriorated.

SEL

Visit site
https://www.amazon.co.uk/your-order...es=&returnUnitMappingId=&shipmentId=DVC0pV9G6

Just got these. Insulted and well made. Plus the drawstring is great as it stops hay and straw falling inside which is a bonus! Can’t comment on their longevity as only had them a few weeks but they seem very sturdy.

I'm going to give you a virtual hug :D After my feet turning to ice blocks on Monday I impulse bought a pair of these and they are fabulous. I've no idea how long they'll last but right now I don't care if I have to buy a pair monthly - they are WARM!

Btomkins

Visit site
I'm going to give you a virtual hug :D After my feet turning to ice blocks on Monday I impulse bought a pair of these and they are fabulous. I've no idea how long they'll last but right now I don't care if I have to buy a pair monthly - they are WARM!

Hug accepted and glad you like them! My ice block feet are happy too :) I didn’t think they were too expensive so I’ll be happy if they can get me through this winter ?