Blue bog pony goes showing - a report i didn't think i'd ever write!!

SamuelWhiskers

Visit site
Well done you, thats fab, knew you'd do well, a lot of marks for Manners in showing and noticed were great at dressage, so thought the flat work would be good! You really ought to do workers!

Know what you mean about the bored other half, mine hates showing too!!!

AutumnRose

Visit site
Awww thanks for all the nice comments!

The scrubbing was sort of worth it but not really exciting enough to hold my attention for many outings i dont think. I will find some workers though i think :) :)

Now just to work out how to get so many rossies out eventing.....

diggerbez

Visit site
i think that its a good job you weren't doing workers...your knickers would definitely have been on show then :eek::eek: haha, that made me laugh so much. i bust the zip on mine once and had to do my dressage with my shirt all untucked so that i wasn't flashing at the judge :D

well done on all the rossies...equifest is supposed to be really good fun- folks off my yard go every year and rave about it

AutumnRose

Visit site
db - had it been any other type of competition i would have untucked the shirt to cover up. But i thought that for showing i'd probably have been marked down just as much for havng shirt out as pants on show ;) ;)

Ta weezy :)

Drummer

Visit site
I love your horse!! Blue and white ponies are the best!! Huge well done, you should def head to Equifest, they have a coloured workers class!!!