BN second rounds

JustMeThen

Visit site
Hi,

I'm doing a BN second round in a couple of weeks and although I've done it before, it was years ago! I know it's 1m first round, but does it go up 5 or 10cm for each jump-off?
Also, not that I'll probably need to know but out of interest, how big is the final at Scope?
Thank you :)

georgie256

Visit site
Should go up 5cms each jump off, and was fairly accurate at the 2nd round at brook farm today! Although apparently at onley it went up to 1.20/1.25?!
Not 100% on the final I'm afraid!!

JustMeThen

Visit site
Thank you; I thought it was five but had heard ten somewhere, which worried me slightly! I'm going to Pyecombe, sounds like I should have gone to Brook Farm - glad I wasn't at Onley though :)

meardsall_millie

Visit site
It's a couple of years since I did BN second rounds but when I did it was 1.05 first round, 1.15 first jump off and 1.25 second jump off. A bit of a shock when you qualified by jumping 90cm!

Not sure if the height rules have changed now though?

sammiea

Visit site
The 1st round of the 2nd rounds is 1m then the 1st jump off is 105 with 2 fences at 110 obviously the 3rd round is then raised again. Max spread width in the 1st round is 115 but this is not be in a double or combination. Water tray is optional, although in my opinion these should be used at all levels inc. 1st round bn