Bobbie has changed quite a bit!

Leo Walker

Visit site
I forget how much Bobbie has changed until I come across old photos of her. This is from not long after I bought her, and then from just before she left pony school. I must get some from today as I think shes finally lost the last of the weight she was carrying

53080054_10156349805613667_8125938833947623424_n.jpg

Leo Walker

Visit site
Has she evened up, or lost lard from her arse, or both?

Both. Shes not grown that much but she has come up through her wither, and that along with about 6" of fat off her bum means she has levelled up. Now I've bought a bigger carriage she can grow as much as she likes which means she probably wont grow another mm!

JFTDWS

Visit site
Both. Shes not grown that much but she has come up through her wither, and that along with about 6" of fat off her bum means she has levelled up. Now I've bought a bigger carriage she can grow as much as she likes which means she probably wont grow another mm!

Sods law. She looks a lot better without the lard anyway. Nice to see a cob in shape!

Leo Walker

Visit site
No nothing recent, she had a month off after she came back from pony school as I had to get a bigger carriage, then once we got moved to the new yard I've been having eye problems again so work has been sporadic! She did her first proper drive out this week though. Eyes on stalks at everything but was foot perfect.. Not bad going for a young pony after a month off at a new yard. I'm hoping to get her out for a few miles tomorrow weather and eyes permitting!