Body Protector - Recommend please

MagicMelon

Visit site
My Cobra keeps banging the back of my saddle which is driving me nuts! Want a new one! So am thinking of an Airowear Zippa or a Racesafe 2000 as Ive heard these are the 2 which are most comfy and discreet. But which one?! I know the Racesafe, I can choose a shorter back which might be good for me. But I have no idea what size to get (I would buy it off the internet)? Im a usual size 12.

And with regard to the shoulder protectors - how many people use these and are the comfy?

teapot

Visit site
I've got an Air-o-wear - one of the older designs but have found that it's moulded really well to my body. The new ones look a lot more compact/lightweight and generally nicer than mine

thumbs for for air-o-wear from me

samp

Visit site
Racesafe 2000 the first time I wore my I forgot I had it on it was that comfy - after the initial boob squashing - but at least tey were not going to move

CJ1

Visit site
Having never worn one for the 20 years of riding i bought one last month as it was compulsary for a XC. I got the Rodney Powell one on a saturday. Hacked out that night and did the XC on the sunday, i got to say...i didnt feel restricted at all, almost forgot i was wearing it. Except being very sweaty and looking like an american footballer
blush.gif
)