Body Protectors - what do you recomend?

Blodwyn

Visit site
Hi,

I have had my body protector for 12 years and think its time for a new one, I dont do cross country but do wear one for jumping and daily hacking i tried on a Airowear at a tack shop has anyone got one of these? if you do do you like it? if not then what do you use?

http://www.airowear.co.uk/outlyne.php

X

galaxy

Visit site
I'd recomend the Airowear Zippa. I have one and have found it quite comfortable from day 1. Prefer it to the regular velcro ones as I found it less bulky.

Louisex

Visit site
well i wear a body protecter everytime i ride no matter what as i had a real bad accident and my body protector saved my life so since then i have alwaysed wore it. hope that helps

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
i second the Airowear Zippa, mine is great, my mare is as about as safe as they get but i wear one anyway after hearing a friends horror story
anyway, i feel weird not wearing it now

superstar565

Visit site
i currently have a rodney powell one but i think nect time i'm going to get a racesafe. simply becasue , even though it does mould to your shape, all the squares in the racesafe ones make it much easier to move! but i think im just being relaly picky..they are both pretyy good!

chunklovescooks

Visit site
I was forced to buy a racesafe one by my last yard, no joke, they said if i didn't buy one from them, i couldn't ride their horses. Ultra-restricting ultra bulky and really quite a waste of money, i wouldnt recommend one.

Stephen.

saramorrow1

Visit site
I have a Kan body protector - one of the new ones designed for women. it is so so so comfy!!!! I now wear it loads. Definitely recommend trying one.
laugh.gif