BOGOF on Drayton Manor Tickets - can anyone help?

bailey14

Visit site
Its my 40th birthday at the end of the month and I've booked a couple of days of work as I have accrued some holiday. I'm due to lose my job early-mid April due to Council cutbacks so I was really looking forward to going to Drayton Manor on one of my days off as a little treat as there won't be too many of those to come I don't expect!!

I managed to find a buy one get one free voucher and I carefully cut out and saved the voucher and put it 'somewhere safe'. Trouble is I can't find the voucher anywhere!! I've spent the whole weekend looking for it, its so frustrating. Does anyone know where the vouchers have been advertised? I am sure I cut it off a cereal packet or something similiar but really can't remember. Can anyone tell me where these vouchers are advertised or what product the vouchers are on? Or does anyone have one to spare? I am on really poor money as it is so this saving of £14 would go a long way and mean I could really enjoy my birthday. Please help me xxx

Janesomerset

Visit site
I'm sorry, I don't know anything about the BOGOF vouchers, but if you have a Tesco Clubcard, you can buy Drayton Manor tickets with Clubcard vouchers. You can exchange them on the Tesco Clubcard Deals website. I think £5 worth of Clubcard vouchers buys you £20 worth of tickets in most of their Clubcard Deals. Don't know if that helps, probably not, but thought it worth a mention. I know for sure Drayton Manor participate because my son and daughter-in-law are taking my grandson in May, courtesy of Mr. Tesco!