Bomb proof enough video!? trains and cars

Crazydancer

Visit site
We went there to look at a horse a while ago, I'd drop them a message or call, Dani was very helpful and seemed to be pretty up-front. I know of a lady who bought a cob from her a few weeks back, and is very happy, she seems like a lovely mare and does what was stated. I know you'll always find people who have a problem, but we did check her out before we went, and got some pretty good feedback.

cobgirlie

Visit site
I think if that's the type you are looking for they are both nice. 1st one looks abit heavy on the hands when schooling, but the traffic and that train are very impressive, my lads are good hackers and I think they'd have moved at that train!! Personally I'd go for the younger one..but I like to buy as young as possible so I can bring them on, but I do like the 1st one better, in looks and colouring. Not a fan of coloureds personally but I think if they are what is says then they are reasonbly priced for a bombproof fun hack.

Kokopelli

Visit site
Not trying tp put you off but my horse would quite happily walk past trains, lorries, buses and cars.

Yet a carrier bag in a hedge, or a leave being blown across the road will eat him apparently. So just because they look fine with this sort of thing doesn't mean they won't be spooky (although I doubt it as they look pretty chilled)