Bomber bits

kassieg

Visit site
I have the happy tounge with the 2 rollers on the side to stop them leaning.

I use it for showjumping & love it !! :)
well worth the money!!

theoilbaron

Visit site
Horse getting tongue over bit, backing off contact. Bit bank suggested trying as doesn't like tongue pressure. How did you get on, not good if trying something else? What issues has your horse got?

Primitive Pony

Visit site
Yes, really liked it - definitely worth a try for a horse that gets its tongue over the bit, this was a problem I had had with the horse in question and it worked really well for him. He also liked to hide behind the contact. Not dressage legal though yet, I think? - but that might not matter!

D66

Visit site
Horse getting tongue over bit, backing off contact. Bit bank suggested trying as doesn't like tongue pressure. How did you get on, not good if trying something else? What issues has your horse got?

Mine is just too buzzy, wouldnt take the contact forward. A micklem bridle has helped, the bomber bit didn't seem to make much difference. Regular schooling is having an effect, showing her how to respond to the bit.

Cragrat

Visit site
Best bit I ever bought! It really helped one of mine, who couldn't abide any sort of tongue pressure. He was so much happier in this bit, and we had tried loads of other bits before we tried this one.

For some reason, a couple of years later, perhaps because he has grown up a little, he seems to accept a lozenge bit- useful to do dressage in, as sadly the Bomber isn't allowed.

sackospuds

Visit site
Got one for the same reasons you want one, best bit ever, my mare hates anything else. I even got them to make me a Weymouth version now we are at medium, she's never gone so well