Bombroof horse dealer back in business

Pebbles

Visit site

Sadly it seems these rogues always return, they are people of no conscience. What amazes me equally is that is appears in 2008 H & H were happy to help the poor people who had been conned. Why is it that today they pull all threads which share dodgy dealer comments when others try and warn each other? I guess we have all become so litigious their stance has had to change, it is a great pity as these types of dealers should be named and shamed, if only for the poor horses sakes - aside from the emotional trauma and monetary loss the innocent buyers suffer.

onemoretime

Visit site
Sadly it seems these rogues always return, they are people of no conscience. What amazes me equally is that is appears in 2008 H & H were happy to help the poor people who had been conned. Why is it that today they pull all threads which share dodgy dealer comments when others try and warn each other? I guess we have all become so litigious their stance has had to change, it is a great pity as these types of dealers should be named and shamed, if only for the poor horses sakes - aside from the emotional trauma and monetary loss the innocent buyers suffer.

They move amongst us unfortunately!!!