Boob-band For Riding?

Blanche

Down the road,up the hill,second gate on the left
Visit site

Sophire

Visit site
There's a thread on these on COTH, I haven't actually read it though so not sure if it's of any use! I think there were users of it on there though.

Annagain

Visit site
Haven't seen that before but can highly recommend Freya Active bras. They're the only ones that tame my FFs sufficiently for me to do sitting trot without giving myself two black eyes and two bruised knees.

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
I've been impressed with Panache. They sell at some horse shows and got a good review in the product section of H&H website. I can happily do sitting trot without any worry.

Nici

Visit site
I've tried a similar one, though it's a bit broader as it's supposed to cover not just above, but the top of your bra as well.
The thing is, it either slipped or it was uncomfortable. I couldn't find an ideal tightness (granted, it worked with those normal little bra hooks, not Velcro like the boob band).

Micropony

Visit site
I've been impressed with Panache. They sell at some horse shows and got a good review in the product section of H&H website. I can happily do sitting trot without any worry.

I have just got one of their underwired sports bras and having tried several brands/designs in the past it's the best I've found yet.

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
Just trying out the Berlei horse riding bra as I managed to get it really cheap online. First thoughts were it didn't seem that strong and the sizing came up small but once on it's comfy and seems to hold everything in place. So far had a jumping lesson and a hack and seemed to work well. That's for an E cup

claracanter

Visit site
I fell for the marketing hype and bought a Booband. When I got it out the packaging I just thought there's no way thats going to work. I put it on around the house and felt ridiculous. Threw it back in the drawer and haven't worn it since. Shame, as i'm always after to minimise the bounce, I end up wearing my BP all the time when I'm riding. Not a bad thing, I guess.

ManBearPig

Visit site
I'm another advocate of normal bra with sports bra on top; more supportive and stops the mono-boob you tend to get with sports bras.
I did consider trying one of the bands, but wondered if it would actually work on my "more down than out" boobage. And even if it does do what it says on the tin, it's nothing a bandage can't do without the price tag!