Boots for a short a**e!!

SueAllen

Visit site
Can anyone recommend any long boots (or boots/gaiters combo) for a short girl? I want a pair smart enough for hunting/showing but easy to get on - maybe a zip up the back. Went to local tack shop today to try some on but they are all sooooo long. Think the short boots and gaiters might be the only way to go but what combination/make is any good? Thanks

catembi

Visit site
I got some regents ages ago & got the tops cut down a good inch. I'm perfectly happy with them 13 years on, but it depends how fussy you are!! You wouldn't know from looking at them that they've been altered.

I'm 5 ft 1 1/2 & all boots seem to have been designed for 6 footers.

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
chop the tops off
tongue.gif
grin.gif

would childrens be a better suit as they have shortened arms and legs on coats and trousers, so maybe the same for boots

snurse

Visit site
Mountain Horse 'short/wide' fit me (I've got fat legs as well as being short). Otherwise, yes, get the tops cut off - I got the saddler to do a pair for me.

cellie

Visit site
Try mountain horse kids boots.They are excellent value no tax and come in several different ranges.I have been using mine every day and they still look like new.Rideaway catalogue gives you all the calf and leg measurements.