Boots has arrived!!

Abi90

Visit site
Boots the springer has arrived!

Travelled like a star on the 3.5 hour journey back. Watched out the window for the first 45 minutes then slept for the rest, no accidents and no issues!

Took him straight outside for a wee but he was too distracted so ended up having a little accident on the kitchen floor but no accidents since! He cried for about half an hour when we put him to bed but gave up after about 20 minutes and slept through from half 10 until 6. Probably would have slept longer but my OH went down to let him out. He had his crate door open with the run of a little penned off area but had stayed in his crate and no accidents, went outside and promptly weed!

He has started to recognise his name and comes bounding over if you whistle and call him! He's been a bit of a superstar given his upheaval!

It may not continue in the same manner but my OH is off for 3 weeks so there will be someone about for toilet training vigilance.

And some pictures! He's grown massively in two weeks and his freckles are coming out! He's also massive compared to his brothers!

silv

Visit site
What a wee darling, keep putting up more pics as he progesses, I am sure he will keep you on your toes for the next few months!

Abi90

Visit site
Thank you for all your kind words! He's very lovely and getting on so well and we're so pleased with him!

He even didn't mind me smelling of horse when I came back from the yard!

Abi90

Visit site
What a cutie, love spaniel puppies ! I see he is docked, will you be working him ?

The whole litter was docked (legally with certificate) as they mostly go to working homes and at the time who was going where was not known at the time.

He's mostly a pet to us but may get worked.