Boots!

guccigivi2001

Visit site
righty ho guys, heres a mission for you :) i need a pair of smart looking long boots and chaps, i love the look of the ariat bromonts, and also the mark todd competition field boots, both are around £200, i will wear for hunting/competing/general riding, but in september i start college and they will be hammered so either need to be decent, under £180, sturdy etc etc, and fit my legs which measure 16.5" from floor to back of knee while leg is bent, and 13.5/14"around calf with jods :) i will probably, in a few months, buy a set of cheap chaps to wear with skanky yard boots and new boots will have a bit of an easier life, but would love some recomendations. not too keen on mountain horse those, had some before and the rubbed and rubbed and rubbed :)

Starzaan

Visit site
Saxon Equileather Tall boots...

I destroy nice boots so quickly it's just not worth it! Have my Sergio Grasso tailor mades for VERY special occasions, but apart from that use the Saxons. They're about £40, can be wiped clean with water and a dandy brush, look smart, and are really comfy. I can wear them every day to ride up to 8 and they always last me at least two years! MUCH better than anything else!! (and my boots take a serious serious hammering)

guccigivi2001

Visit site
i once had saxon equileather short boots, which lasted a grand total of 3 months :p ideallly i want something that is a bit more hardy haha. wont be used for anything other than riding, as soon as i dismount i change boots to my toggi canyons, but i will be riding at least 3 hrs a day, probably more as riding at college and also my own two, soon to be 3 if possible. will buy chaps to tide me through aswell with my mountain horse short boots at a later date, but due to competing, i need to get the decent pair asap.