boots?!!

SarahRicoh

Visit site
Please help :)

Wellys are rubbish,as are muckas and walking boots!

I work in a kennels and i also have my horse so i need something that will cope in poo,wee,deep mud,be comfortable,warm,breathable and pref ones i could ride in :)

For not loads of money pref :mad:
any idea?

Libbylou

Visit site
I've had Harry hall boots, rydale and now a pair of Dublin pinnacle all of them have lasted less than 6 months so would be interested to see the replies.

I'm tempted to have a pair of neoprene boots for mucking out and then a nice pair to ride in but can't be bothered with keep chaging in and out of boots on a cold day. :(

sandi_84

Visit site
I've been eyeing up a pair of toggi canyons for when I have enough money saved up, they tick all the boxes for me and I've read good reviews about them here and elsewhere.

Spotsrock

Visit site
R and r country stores have sale coming up. Can't remember name of then but look like a fake canyon without the pattern. Reduced from 60 ish to about 34 quid. Can order online starting monday. Mine lasted 2 years hard wearing so far and still going.

sandi_84

Visit site
R and r country stores have sale coming up. Can't remember name of then but look like a fake canyon without the pattern. Reduced from 60 ish to about 34 quid. Can order online starting monday. Mine lasted 2 years hard wearing so far and still going.

Can you find out the name? I'd like to have a look because canyons are a little out of my price range and £34 is much more in my budget! :D

Cashew

Visit site
Can you find out the name? I'd like to have a look because canyons are a little out of my price range and £34 is much more in my budget! :D

If my memory serves me right the boots I think being referred to are Ariat Windermeres. Trying to find ad from newspaper last weekend but think it may have been used to light the wood burner sorry.

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
I think you'd be lucky to buy Windermeres for £60, let alone £34!

Eta, list is around £130 so I think cashew is, sadly, wide of the mark.

R+R do sell the HKM Dubarry-alikes and the grasmere-alikes as well which are currently £75 and £89 respectively. If you like them and they are not in the sale www.inter-equine.com has 20% off at the moment and might be worth a visit.

Last edited: