Border collie

Moobli

Visit site
Beautiful 8 year old border collie looking for a new pet home as his owner is moving in to a flat. Good with children, well behaved.
Located Kelso, Scottish Borders
He is brother to our collie, Dave.

7218B89B-2AAD-4F74-B766-BA148FCD7BEB.jpeg

windand rain

Visit site
He's the sort I will be looking for once we lose our old girl if we have a dog at all as at approaching 70 not sure I have enough years left for a puppy

Hepsibah

Visit site
It's three years since my old Fern passed and I'd love another but we have chihuahuas and I fear they may be too tempting for a dog that isn't used to littlies.

hazelnut

Visit site
Aww, so tempting. Just about to move up to Scotland but sadly will be starting to buy a house when I get there so would be a few months before I’d be ready to add another pup.

Hope he finds a lovely home.

Maybe will be able to think about it, if the situation arises that nothing has worked out for him over the next month or two I’ll give you a wave ?

Moobli

Visit site
Aww, so tempting. Just about to move up to Scotland but sadly will be starting to buy a house when I get there so would be a few months before I’d be ready to add another pup.

Hope he finds a lovely home.

Maybe will be able to think about it, if the situation arises that nothing has worked out for him over the next month or two I’ll give you a wave ?

Please do give me a shout because if this guy has a home there’s bound to be dozens more like him. Good luck with your move.