BORED?

holly_and_ria

Visit site
My dog is a dalmatian and she is supposed to be the most loopy dog around!!! ALONG WITH COCKER AND SPRINGER SPANIELS! LOL...

Anyway, i dont think she likes this home because she always is sleeping!! I have asked my mum if we can get another dog but she said that we donthave time!!

What can i do!! I play with her and walk her but she just goes straight back to be! Its not like shes Fat or Lazy, i just dont know what is wrong with her! HELP....?! xx
confused.gif

holly_and_ria

Visit site
She is Loopy for about ten mins but then she sleeps again. She is 2, She is always willing to go for walks but not so willing for playing! xx

JAK

Visit site
I would probably have her checked over by your vet, to rule out any physical problems first, if she really is sleeping excessively, as although my own collies spend 85% of the day snoozing, they are very keen to join in if you do want to do anything with them!
smile.gif

GinaB

Visit site
I agree with JAK - get the vet to check her over, her temperature, wheter she's bright and alert etc. My dog os v.laid back. Loves to sleep she has a routine that she likes to stick to but if you mention walk she goes nuts and likes to play as long as it's not part of her sleeping time!

connemaras

www.thekarluksiberianhuskies.com
my collie 7 months now can sleep alday, she will play if you want her to, or will play by her self if she wants to, always willing for walks ect, but she will sleep alday if she wants, i would not worry too much as somtimes they can need 'time out' but if she is acting differently they i would have her checked out,