Borgi

Nicnac

Visit site
On a conf call with IT today and manager introduced me to his new dog - he lifted her up and I said she looks like a BC with big ears.

Apparently a farmer's wife in Wales has a pet corgi who got out and jiggy with the farm dogs resulting in a litter of 7.

She is absolutely gorgeous. Black and white with BC eyes, big Corgi ears and slightly longer legs than a corgi.

Defo not a designer breed but an intelligent cuddly cross. Will try and get a photo next TEAMs meeting!

Umbongo

Visit site
Corgi crosses always look like a corgi in disguise. They tend to look like a shorter and longer version of the cross breed. Look at the google images for corgi cross!! ?

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
There are a couple of these who are very successful in agility, competing at small height. One was at Olympia (which I know wasn't actually Olympia ), this year.
Boost? who was on like his 6th rescue home and couldn't be trusted not to bite all the other dogs for a good while when Dave got him ?

Errin Paddywack

Visit site
An agility friend of mine had a little bitch that was probably border x corgi. Looked like a short legged stocky collie. Delightful, laid back little girl and the dog I had at the time adored her.

P3LH

Visit site
The concept of how bright, how switched on and how full of themselves this cross would be when grown up makes my stomach hurt a little!!! I have seen a few that are sweet to look at but I can’t envision it being fun living with one at all. Corgis are all of the above as it is without a generous helping of BC genes to magnify it all…