Bosworth Show - Photographer?

Chunkie

Visit site
Does anyone know who the photographer was at Market Bosworth show on sunday?

I'm sure he was in the ring when I went in for the veteran over 25's class, and am hoping he took some better photo's that the ones I already have.

Thanks

CrazyMare

Visit site
The photographer was Equipics.

Were you in the inhand or ridden classes? I would have seen you if it was the inhand.

Chunkie

Visit site
Hi, we were in the in-hand class no. 78 for 25yrs and over.

There were only two of us in it unfortunately - we were the bay mare with a blaze and four whites and won the class.
smile.gif

She is my girlie's mom!

ETS Thanks Crazymare - have just seen the photo's - it's the ring 6 album, page 2, photo's 3786 - 3790. that's us!

CrazyMare

Visit site
Ah yes, I know the one!! I was stewarding and tearing my hair out slightly!!! Things were not going as I suggested or planned.

Chunkie

Visit site
Well for what it's worth, everything looked as if it was going ok!!

Shame about the size of those veteran classes though. With the amount of older horses in the area I had hoped that there would be a lot of competition.

I was quite disappointed that when someone actually makes the effort to arrange a PROPER veteran class - i.e, not just lumping anything over 15 in with real veterans - that no-one seems to be interested!

A great pity, but well done to Bosworth for not only putting on a veteran class, but splitting it into three age groups as well.

CrazyMare

Visit site
Thats how the Veteran Horse Society (VHS) split their classes. For what its worth, my own mare is registered with the VHS, but as she keeps being stupid, we are sticking to BSJA!!

If I remember rightly, you aren't registered with the VHS? If so, it might be worth considering as they have a performance awards scheme, and a championship style show each year.

Chunkie

Visit site
No, we're not registered, and we only entered because the showground is about 4 miles away from where the horses live!

That was the first time Coco had been in a trailer and off the farm (although she is still ridden and driven) for 12 years - we just fancied a morning out, which we thoroughly enjoyed!