Box for posting saddle?

Ben2684

Visit site
Does anyone know where you can order boxes from for posting saddles? A friend got me B&Q’s largest moving box and it’s way too small :(

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i saw some on facebook a while ago but cant remember where, it may have been on all things horsey harlow, have you tried e bay, they usually have everything on there..

Asha

Visit site
have you tried a removals/storage company ,they usually have something robust. Plus lots of bubble wrap, and fragile tape

Fransurrey

Visit site
Just put out a request on Freecycle, Trashnothing or your local selling page. I got one in this way from someone who'd had a recent delivery of a kitchen appliance. I did a search and found her ad.

Wonderlander

Visit site
I go to Tesco and ask for their multi pack crisp boxes and they are more than happy to give them to me, but i do have to catch them re stocking day. I can fit a 17.5 GP MW in the Monster Munch box!

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
I go to Tesco and ask for their multi pack crisp boxes and they are more than happy to give them to me, but i do have to catch them re stocking day. I can fit a 17.5 GP MW in the Monster Munch box!

Be really careful, they're usually single walled ie one layer of corrugation, you really want two layers, even then the boxes can get mullered occasionally. Removal boxes are generally the ones to go for.

cowgirl16

Visit site
OK - that's pretty straight forward. But what about a western saddle? I've got 2 I'll be selling soon - any useful tips about sending those?