Boxing Day Sales

forelegs

Visit site
I've just treated myself to a full set of PE event boots at 40% off, some Mark Todd tendon boots and a lush saddle cover - all xmas money gone already!

Anyone else grabbed any bargains?

Antw23uk

Visit site
Premier equine sports boots :) didn't need the back ones as he doesn't really do back leg boots but I'd had a few vodkas and it seemed a good idea at the time!

Bojingles

Visit site
I got a text from Old Mill to say their sale's now on so I dashed on to their website and was thrilled to discover that their Woofwear muck boots are reduced from £51.99 to £51.95!!!

Annie B.

Visit site
Husband bought me the musto base layer as one of my Christmas gifts, my brother bought me the ZP 176 top and I've just got back from getting the horses in and my husband has ordered me the ZP 176 jacket for over the top as it is £60 off on the musto site (he is a star).

starryeyed

Visit site
I've been out all day visiting family but am hoping to find a few bargains tonight (if there are any left!!). I did manage to buy some discounted numnahs/saddlecloths off horse health this morning before I dashed out the door, which was great as I'd been intending to buy some at full price!

PonyclubmumZ

Visit site
I wanted a PE fleece rug in green, quess what - they have every colour and size except 6foot in green in the sale. I am currently drowning my sorrows on the Musto site instead.......!