Bramble has foaled!!!

MillionDollar

Visit site
At last, after being 18 days over due, Bramble gave birth to my 2nd Ringo baby
grin.gif

I went to bed (in my tent) on Saturday night just before midnight. I couldn't get to sleep, but then heard Bramble getting up and down at 1am. I got up and the foal's first foot was ivisible. So I watched and it was yet again another text book birth (thank God!).

So please meet Bramble's gorgeous bay and white filly, Bromson Colour Edition, born 29th July at 1.25am......

(I'm thinking of Phoenix for a stable name but not sure yet
confused.gif
I'm also LOVING her markings, they're perfect in my eyes)

DSCN4410.jpg

DSCN4413.jpg

DSCN4419.jpg

DSCN4430.jpg

DSCN4432.jpg

DSCN4435.jpg

DSCN4438.jpg

DSCN4446.jpg

DSCN4457.jpg

DSCN4458.jpg

DSCN4460.jpg

MillionDollar

Visit site
Thanks everyone
smile.gif

Rainbow, yes, she has hasn't she, its unbelieveable. I've just put a video of her up in PG. Its amazing how fast they actually grow. And its really good as they are 4 weeks different in age, so good to compare.

MillionDollar

Visit site
moon_drop- I am extremely lucky as I have 2 happy, healthy foals safely on the ground. I knew they were going to be coloured (Ringo only produces coloured offspring) but I wanted 2 fillies so I was very lucky in that respect
smile.gif

MurphysMinder

Visit site
Gorgeous baby, makes me look wistfully at our outgrown mare but unfortunately she is not the right temperament to breed from so will have to stick to looking enviously at everyone elses new babies.

seaofdreams

Visit site
Congratulations Claire, they are both stunning, I was watching your video in the PG and was like im sure there was another foal in that !!
grin.gif

Im 99.9% sure im putting Lottie to Ringo next year, so was very excited to see what yours had,
Lots of picture updates needed !!
All the best

H x