Bramham tickets

sami4971

Visit site
Hi,

I was hoping to go to Bramham this weekend but it will be my first ever time. I have tried looking on the website but it isn't working on my computer. Can anybody please tell me how much entry is for an adult on the gate? We will be going on Saturday.

Also, what is the shopping like? Do I have to take a fair amount of money with me?

Thanks!

Kaylum

Visit site
Sunday used to be a good day there. Lots of other things for the kids to do when they are bored of horses. There used to dog displays and demos on fly fishing and shooting but they have long gone which again they could do loads more into making a really nice event for every one. The shopping is ok but I dont go anymore as they charge for parking and I refuse to pay parking to go and spend money.

The site must be down as I cannot get on.

ladyt25

Visit site
It is a bit scandalous paying for the parking - if you ordered your tickets beforehand though you get a free car pass. Saturday is a pretty good day as good xc course (I much prefer it to Badminton but then maybe I am bias! Lol) and there is showjumping to watch in both arenas plus PC mounted games and also on the saturday is the pony club team showjumping as well (my mum is team manager for the local PC). Sunday a lot of showjumping, the mix and match (showjumpers and eventers jumping as a pair), they had some falconry display last year whihc was actually very good - better than the usual. There are a lot of your usual show but I am not really a shopper to be honest (I do like the free curries though! ha ha).

You definitely should go. Try get a few of you so the car pass isn't such a painful charge! Lol

babymare

Visit site
lol oh fond memories 15 yrs or so ago at badminton when the girl told me parking charge and when i said - offering money - im on my own for a great day its scandelous , she throw monet back to me and said "here" giving pass "go park youre car and have fun" lol who ever you were still smiling thank you - but me and daughter going saturday and sod parking as i missed badminton this year lol wooo hoooo birthday treat bring it on he he he he

ladyt25

Visit site
Well, hope you have a good day. The thing I lik about Bramham is there is more to watch on xc day than just teh xc AND you can actually SEE what's going on in the arenas whateer ticket type you have!!! Much nicer, relaxed atmosphere i think and the course last year was fab - sort of back to the old fashioned 'scary huge' fence type course!!! Lol