Breakdown cover for trailer?

{108361}

Visit site
Really boring topic of conversation but wondering if anyone can recommend breakdown cover for my new trailer? Can't decide who to go with....

AandK

Visit site
I have cover from ERS through Sheawater. I already have cover for my car via my bank, so have the trailer assist. They can also do car and trailer, called Equicar, which covers your car when you aren't towing as well.

abbijay

Visit site
I've got cover through PRP. I had to use it once, about 4 years ago. We broke down 200 miles from home. They had us (horse and 3 humans) rescued in just over 2 hours and returned us home the same day. The car and trailer turned up the next day. Possibly the best £70 I have ever spent in horses.

equinerescue

Visit site
Equine Rescue Services have various breakdown packages available including Equicar memberships as mentioned above. Have a look at the website for more info.

foraday

Visit site
We are with Equine Rescue Services!

They will send out fresh horse transport for your horses not a 4x4 to tow your trailer home which is illegal without an op lic or tach fitted

Floxie

Visit site
Equine Rescue Services. I got car cover too, which I've used twice (thankfully never needed the trailer rescuing!). They're always super friendly and helpful. It's always surprising to me when they send somebody out to help you and you don't have to pay anything :D I expect the worst but the courtesy call is just that, checking everything went ok haha!

StableMum

Visit site
Not had to use them yet but after researching when I bought mine, I'm with PRP Rescue.
We have out trailer insured with PRP and had to call on them last summer after a breakdown. They were very easy to deal with and got us home safely.