breaking horses -trainer norfolk area

cellie

Visit site
I think we have found the right horse for my daughter.The lady that has her fell off feb and hurt her back and hasnt the confidence to get back on.The horse was previously hacked and driven and still walks out in hand on the roads.This horse hasnt been ridden for 6 months and we will probably take it on a short term loan before we buy.The problem being she is wary when you try and mount her she not scared or silly but moves her quarters away and puts her head up.I havent broken a horse before and dont want to set her back so Im thinking of having her proffessionally rebacked for safety reasons.Do you have any recommendations in the norfolk suffolk border area,thanks
grin.gif

tagalog

Visit site
Lee Wright would be a good choice but unfortunately she is about to go away for a month, she'll be back near the end of September, any good?

cellie

Visit site
She is my trainer lol but I dont think shes to keen on breaking in.Shes also mega busy.I have spoken to her about this horse already but wondered if there was someone who took them away to rebreak.Maybe I could try our pony club.If you know of anyone else that would be great.

KathyGrant

New User
Visit site
My young mare has been with Paul Nunn for three weeks now, and she is doing really well. Paul and his partner Tracey are both lovely people, who are quiet with the horses whilst still being assertive. My mare, who is nervous around loud people, relates really well to him and is learning quickly.
He encourages the owner to watch their horse being worked, and explains very well all that he is doing.
I cannot sing his praises highly enough. I am so thankful I managed to track him down, which was rather tricky!