Breast reduction

blitznbobs

Visit site
(This is not directed at the OP: if your boobs are causing you constant pain and discomfort then it sounds like surgery is a good call.)

But for anyone else at their wits end because they can't find a comfy bra, and ripping your bra off is the best part of the day- just don't wear one! No, it's not pretty (well, mine aren't anyway! 4 kids, a total of 5.5 years breastfeeding, permanently 2 stone overweight etc etc) but on the other hand, it's incredibly liberating when you stop giving a flying f**k about being pretty. Confirmed bra-burner over here!

how painful would it be to ride without a bra … im all for taking it off when i get home but ouch

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
(This is not directed at the OP: if your boobs are causing you constant pain and discomfort then it sounds like surgery is a good call.)

But for anyone else at their wits end because they can't find a comfy bra, and ripping your bra off is the best part of the day- just don't wear one! No, it's not pretty (well, mine aren't anyway! 4 kids, a total of 5.5 years breastfeeding, permanently 2 stone overweight etc etc) but on the other hand, it's incredibly liberating when you stop giving a flying f**k about being pretty. Confirmed bra-burner over here!

If only, I can't even sleep without some kind of crop top on, too sensitive.

greenbean10

Visit site
Reviving this old thread as don’t want to start a new one.

OP, did you have a reduction?

Could anyone tell me how long they were off riding / yard duties for? This is my biggest concern as I have a very active job, but I am so fed up!

Dreamer2020

Visit site
I had one 25 years ago & couldn't drive for 6 weeks ... didn't have a horse at the time. It takes some recovering from & having the drains out was eye watering ... but oh my god the best thing I ever did ... for sure!! Xx