Brecon sales Saturday

nutjob

Visit site
Whats the issue with the dun cob? I don't follow dodgy dealer groups anymore now I know how they are run!

He's only 7 and has been through at least 3 different dealers. The dealer he is with atm bizarrely claims he's not for sale and someone else is advertising him against her wishes although he is also for sale on dragon driving as well as being entered in the sale. A previous owner claims he put her in hospital and when she recovered kicked her in the head. Described by another person as unpredictable and dangerous. He's certainly had a lot of homes for what superficially appears to be a nice horse and he was for sale on dragon driving for £3500 which is nothing like what he would fetch if sound and rideable.

Last edited:

Backtoblack

Visit site
He's only 7 and has been through at least 3 different dealers. The dealer he is with atm bizarrely claims he's not for sale and someone else is advertising him against her wishes although he is also for sale on dragon driving as well as being entered in the sale. A previous owner claims he put her in hospital and when she recovered kicked her in the head. Described by another person as unpredictable and dangerous. He's certainly had a lot of homes for what superficially appears to be a nice horse and he was for sale on dragon driving for £3500 which is nothing like what he would fetch if sound and rideable.
Poor horse,sounds like he needs a sympathetic person to take him right back to basics and give him the time to learn properly.

nutjob

Visit site
I can’t for the life of me understand why that horse would be going through that sale unless there was a serious issue.
Absolutely shocking that the owner who has had this horse for 9 years since birth is now putting him through a sale like this. I assume that the above picture on fb is the current state of the horse and the below 3 pictures are in the past which gives some clues about what is going on.

Goldie's mum

Visit site
😍165 JACKO24-Year-Old Coloured Mule Gelding. Previously driven. Halter broken.

@Cinnamontoast Life is short. Buy it! Post pictures!

Quite a big retirement disposal.
Also, there seem to be more TB & sports horses than usual are there? (Never been, too far away but from memory of past catalogues.)