breeches shopping help please-what brands do nice white breeches in tiny adult sizes?

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
as a few of you will know, sis is going to take bruce to a show over xmas, last time she competed she was 15...and fitted in to kids breeches.
she is now 21, beanpole slim, and 5'7.......my 22's hang off her,even my very small RTS 22's... far far too big.realistically she needs either 20's in brand that come up small, or maids/teenagers as kids will now be too short in the leg(her height is in her legs not body if you know what i mean)

need to be decent (none see through!!!!) material-ideas please?!

rowy

Visit site
possibly derby house?
I am small size 8 ( size 7 if there were one) and picked up the 24 size in the ottawa city breeches. They were tiny!! but lush so i am getting the next size up lol. might be worth a try?

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
thistle-i think pikeur 20 will be too big (!) my 22's are hoooooge on her, i think piekur come up bigger than cavallo or RTS (although not as big as anky which are just ridiculous)....but i will email for measurements.

luce-great thank you ! i did wonder about sarm...think christina sport come up small too dont they?

JustMe22

Visit site
Wooooow size 4 my god! Hahah but anyway...I'd go with kids jods. I'm 5'8, and normally a UK size 6/8, and I wear kids jods all the time and the length seems to be fine. Dunno if it's relevant but all my kids ones are Dublin and I have a pair of white 'Gallop' ones, also kids sizes. They're all plenty long enough..esp the white pair which actually are too long..

amage

Visit site
If she will be wearing long boots it doesn't matter about the length! Will be cold enough at Christmas time to wear a pair of tights under her breeches and then thin socks so her legs won't get rubbed. Alternatively if you are very stuck the Ornella Prosperi racing breeches are tiny fitting and quite tidy. I have worn them sjing no problem! Basically go for Italian brands as they will measure up tiny!

SAMgirl

Visit site
Only one thing for it I'm afraid, you need to feed her up until she fits into a pair of your posh 22 inchers!! :p
I AM SO JEALOUS!! The pair of you would prob fit in mine!! pmsl :D :D

Honkey : )

Visit site
Im a UK size four and have found cavello's come up small, so a pair of 22 cavello's is more like a pair of 20 other breeches

And they last for ages!