Breeches- the good and the bad!

tigger01

Visit site
I have got to that certain age (50) where everything's starting to feel tight. I hate the new style of hipster breeches. They seem to accentuate all those fat bits!! Please recommend me some nice comfy (yet flattering) breeches. I love Ariats and they've always fitted well but now finding them a little 'restricting'!!

Redders

Visit site
I like mark Todd ones, nice bit of stretch and not hipster style. Some of the Togo ones are nice too, my friend in her 60s loves the fit. Premier equine are far too hipster cut for me.
You can also pick up some older style ones on eBay for cheap/ I like doing this.

eggs

Visit site
Cavallo Chagall have a lovely high waist which are very supportive. Material is a good quality and hides lumps and bumps!

ossy

Visit site
Another vote for rugged decent waist band and high waisted so nothing hanging out that shouldn't be. Hate mark Todd ones most uncomfortable things ever

soulfull

Visit site
I like rugged too. But when I want super sloppy and mega comfy the gallop ones are very stretchy and very cheap too

AmieeT

Visit site
I can't remember what style they are, but I have a pair of Pikeur breeches that go all the way to the waist.

They also have a sturdy almost solid prt almost from the hips to the waist that makes everything look a LOT smoother! :D

(Googled it, they style is Ricarda)

Pocketr@cket

Visit site
Noble outfitters riding tights are nice, very stretchy, soft and a high waist. I hate every pair of jodhpurs/breeches I've ever bought except these. Cheaper in go outdoors £53. Odd.

taraj

Visit site
if you like denim breeches I have a air of equi-tech full seat denim breeches, they have a high waist and are very comfy.

claracanter

Visit site
I'm edging towards 50. I love my Ariats but also have a couple of pairs of Townend which are on the baggier side and very comfy