Breeding for hunter?

dianchi

Visit site
Massive vote for Archie! I'm got a filly by him out of my TB mare prob gonna end up good MW hunter!
laurenhr_08_TTShow05AUG_118021_zps3cce771f.jpg

Ditchjumper2

Visit site
Lovely sort DJ.

Thank you Maesfen. Hillviewfarm Milligan x Kingsclough Brunnera Blue although I don't "do" breeding. He was a nice horse we bought because he was for sale. Went with a friend to look at a horse for her and bought him as well!

He has been a star and OH has whipped on him. I took him on our closing meet and he was a gentleman in the field....although a bit strong leaving the meet as he felt he belonged with his hounds :rolleyes:

julieleach9

Visit site
Another huge Archie fan here. I have a stonking filly by him out of my sports horse mare. She's beautifully put together, a lovely amount of bone, yet she has a lightness to her movements you would not expect on such a stamp of a horse. I cannot wait to hunt (and event) her, as like her daddy she's going to be really versatile with an awesome temperament.

Highly recommend going to see Archie and meeting his lovely owner, Rita if you can. I was a first timer when I used Archie and Rita was simply wonderful and really listened to what I wanted before we went ahead as it was as important to her as it was me that we bred what I was looking for.