Breeding, Pregnancy and Foaling

ImogenBurrows

Visit site
Hi all,

Not sure if this is ok to post here - mods please feel free to move or remove if this is a forum violation....had a look around before posting but didn't see anything re: notifying fourm members or upcoming events...:eek:

I am organising a free evening meeting for horse owners, stud workers, manangers or owners titled Breeding, Preganancy and Foaling. This is most suitable for the novice breeder but I will aim to include latest information and advice to suit all levels of owner.

The presentations I give are aimed to be informative and interactive to ensure owners get the most out the event. During this event I will discuss preparation of the mare for breeding, AI vs natural cover, embryo transfer, caring for the pregnant mare and foaling.

The venue is to be confirmed, but most likely will be held at Plumpton College's Rural Business Centre, Plumpton, East Sussex.
The date is Weds 3rd April 2013 and the time will be 19:30.

As I said the event is free but we will need to confirm numbers so please post here if you are interested and I can reserve you a place!

Thanks for reading and may be meet some of you there.
Regards,

Imogen