BRIDGNORTH AREA - Some scum nicked our energisers -

Cloud9

Visit site
Last night our energisers were pinched from Bridgnorth, one of them is postcoded - just waiting to find out what postcode is on it - it has been reported to police and Horsewatch.

Funnily enough I knew my electric was off as I caught my horse testing fencing on Monday morning and when I checked battery if was all disconnected and the energiser laid on the ground which immediately made alarm bells ring so I moved it and rang others off the yard to warn them too.

SCUM

Cloud9

Visit site
I know it happens - now worried as some of the horses got through - they are restricted cause of laminitis etc - now they are stuffed full of lovely fresh grass - fingers crossed they do not come down with it cause of this.

DragonSlayer

Visit site
They have no thought to anything but themselves.....I mean, I know of metal gates being stolen for the scrap value, and horses and livestock getting killed on the roads....when my step-daughter bought a new gate, she got a wooden one because she was afraid it would get stolen, whether she welded it on or not (even welds can't stand up to angle-grinders....)

It's a damn shame we have to think this way, it really is...