Bridle recommendations please?

EllieBeast

Visit site
Hi guys, am on the lookout for a nice new brown bridle for the beast in the pics below...

I have a budget of upto £120 to inc reins and would like one with the comfort/cutback headpiece if poss but with a standard noseband, I really dont like cranks! No flash required, just a snaffle cavesson bridle.

As you can see, shes a bit of an odd coloured girl so what do people think would suit? We aim to event.

IMG_4686287099854-1_zps2a690564.jpg

IMG_4584682878471-1_zpsd0c4b483.jpg

20130710_101045_zpsebdfb81f.jpg

Thanks in advance :)

EllieBeast

Visit site
Thankyou :) shes just turned 5, ive had her for 3yrs and shes had her fair share of ugly duckling stages so im glad she seems to have stopped at a good point!! I do like jeffries, nice leather but*Ideally I was on the hunt for one with a padded headpiece. Its a nightmare as they only ever seem to come with crank nosebands...!

Bantry

Visit site
Thankyou :) shes just turned 5, ive had her for 3yrs and shes had her fair share of ugly duckling stages so im glad she seems to have stopped at a good point!! I do like jeffries, nice leather but*Ideally I was on the hunt for one with a padded headpiece. Its a nightmare as they only ever seem to come with crank nosebands...!

The Jaguar cavesson bridle comes with both a crank and plain noseband attachment, I've mine set up on the plain fastening. It also has a detachable flash noseband and a padded comfort headpiece. You'd get it on ebay for £120 or less

http://www.thermatex.co.uk/thermatex/Harry-Dabbs-Platinum-Raised_Padded_Bridle_with_optional_flash.html

EllieBeast

Visit site
I had been looking at the evision bridles,nice to hear a good review!
I will have a look into the stubbens :) they are beautiful bridles, not sure quite how far I can stretch the pennies though!

GermanyJo

Visit site
I got a lovely Kieffer bridle with a normal noseband and a cut back head piece .. the browband was not really my cup of tea, but figured I had so many other browbands that I could easily change it .. I was also struggling to get one with the head piece I wanted without the crank
this is the 3rd bridle I have from Kieffer and the leather is lovely , soft from day one and last for ever .. Comfort Daria was the name of it - got it for 135 € on ebay new -- so should be around 100 GBP in UK

EllieBeast

Visit site
Ooh lovely... I may have to drop a few 'hints' to the oh, as this is for my bday. And by hints I mean sending him a link entitled 'THIS ONE PLEASE! !' :) thanks for your help!

lillie07

Visit site
Have a look at the Dy'on Working collection from Sedeholme- they are absolutely stunning. It's by far the nicest bridle on the market for that budget :)

smja

Visit site
We've got a collection of bridles of varying size, origin, and age. My favourite one is a 12 year old Jeffries - great quality, and if given a bit of tlc still looks great at a show despite being used most days.

HorseGirl1

Visit site
Hiya lillie07 i've tried to message you there as i was reading a post belonging to you but have failed for it to send as you have "too many messages in storage" if you wouldnt mind could you please let me know you've gotten this and maybe be able to delete a message or 2 so that i can message you , thanks a mill :)

TheMule

Visit site
I love my FlexibleFit bridle- it's an Australian company but even with postage to the UK was cheaper than anything I could find here and the quality is fantastic. The headpieces and nosebands are gel padded- pure luxury!