Bridleboutique on ebay avoiding bad feedback???

cptrayes

Visit site
I think bridleboutique on eBay is a seller who had previously had a lot of bad feedback on here as saddlery4u2

I have just tried to bid on an item and my bid is banned.

The only seller who has ever banned me, because I complained about her, is saddlery4u, based in Scotland as is bridleboutique.

I can't see how this would happen unless she is either the same person, or randomly dislikes my eBay user name, which is not my own name.

cptrayes

Visit site
How much more sure do you want me to be?

She is selling the identical FSS products.

She is the only eBay seller who sells these products in volume.

She is based in Scotland.

She is the only seller who has ever banned me and not knowing me from Adam by my user name, I am banned before I've ever had any contact with her new user name.

I'll eat my hat if its not a rename of saddlery4u2

Last edited:

cptrayes

Visit site

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
Thanks for the info. I didn't know she'd changed her name, but looking at the way she responds to neutral and negative feedback, I wouldn't risk buying anyway. Her comments are awful.

Britestar

Visit site
Banned me years ago because I purchased an item which then turned out she didn't have in stock, so I requested a refund. Didn't even know I was banned until I tried to buy a bridle some months later.

onemoretime

Visit site
I think bridleboutique on eBay is a seller who had previously had a lot of bad feedback on here as saddlery4u2

I have just tried to bid on an item and my bid is banned.

The only seller who has ever banned me, because I complained about her, is saddlery4u, based in Scotland as is bridleboutique.

I can't see how this would happen unless she is either the same person, or randomly dislikes my eBay user name, which is not my own name.
why ban you just because she has been unable to supply you with the goods. Seems very odd, can you contact E Bay about it OP.

cptrayes

Visit site
Banned me because I would not pay. I would not pay because her payment terms were that you must pay an additional sum in insurance which was way more than royal mail were charging, and if you did not pay it she said that she would not supply proof of posting if the item did not arrive.

IF she had been a fraudster, which I have no evidence that she is, this allowed her to not send an item if it did not reach a high enough price, keep the insurance money that would then cover the listing fees, and sell the item again to get a higher price.

EBay agreed with me, and she banned me. I want one of her bridles, so I'll get a friend to buy it for me. She doesn't try that trick any more, but she gets a lot of bad feedback for non delivery, late delivery and goods not up to standard, but she's the only seller of the FSS tan bridle that I want.

Patricia Boaden

New User
Visit site
Bridle Boutique is Saddlery4u, changed their name recently, you will see on here threads for both so if you don't know, it will appear to reduce the number of complaints & warnings so read both to draw a conclusion.

They are still using the same email address, see email address in contact details. Cannot be trusted and would not use them again, keep peoples hard earned cash and fail to respond to resolve.

Agreed in advance an exchange bridle (almost £70) for a smaller size, new bridle never arrived, delaying tack ticks to get outside the timeframe for eBays reporting rules?

They claimed the never received the bridle back but back tracked when we told them we have proof of postage. 7 months later, still no bridle and she refuses to deal with us because it was bought by a friend despite it being our gift and being the ones that returned it. Also threatened with Trading Standards and because we are not the original purchaser; whilst it is correct that they don't have to deal with us directly the friend that purchased it cant achieve anything with them either, amounts to theft really, some really nasty people out there. So Unnecessary!

I have called eBay and spoken to them, bit of a challenge to find a number, but finally spoke to a very helpful chap & explained the situation, he is going to try an raise an out of time complaint so it is possible, I guess eBay are wise to these games some sellers play!

Patricia Boaden

New User
Visit site
Bridle Boutique is Saddlery4u, changed their name recently, you will see on here threads for both so if you don't know, it will appear to reduce the number of complaints & warnings so read both to draw a conclusion.

They are still using the same email address, see email address in contact details. Cannot be trusted and would not use them again, keep peoples hard earned cash and fail to respond to resolve.

Agreed in advance an exchange bridle (almost £70) for a smaller size, new bridle never arrived, delaying tack ticks to get outside the timeframe for eBays reporting rules?

They claimed the never received the bridle back but back tracked when we told them we have proof of postage. 7 months later, still no bridle and she refuses to deal with us because it was bought by a friend despite it being our gift and being the ones that returned it. Also threatened with Trading Standards and because we are not the original purchaser; whilst it is correct that they don't have to deal with us directly the friend that purchased it cant achieve anything with them either, amounts to theft really, some really nasty people out there. So Unnecessary!

I have called eBay and spoken to them, bit of a challenge to find a number, but finally spoke to a very helpful chap & explained the situation, he is going to try an raise an out of time complaint so it is possible, I guess eBay are wise to these games some sellers play!