Bridles - what make...?

smiffyimp

Visit site
Hi All. Im looking for a new bridle, flash, cob pretty bog standard, BUT I really need one where I can choose individual bits. I have an Anglo who for the most part fits a cob size, but as with both my Arabs the cheek pieces are too long.

I am prepared to pay for quality, I wont buy cheap imported tack (call me a snob, I dont care:D ) it also needs to be on the finer side, as he has a very delicate head. Its for SJ,XC so not a show bridle. Oh and needs to be Havana (or what ever shade of brown tack comes in these days;)

Thanks

NeverSayNever

Visit site
well.... i bought a bridle about 6 years ago for my first horse. Its been
battered and abused and had various other parts bought to fit other horses. Ive spent a few hundred since on new bridles, and other than having had a gorgeous one made by kisvihar saddlery, I keep coming back to using the one i started with.

.... and its jeffries:cool:

smiffyimp

Visit site
well.... i bought a bridle about 6 years ago for my first horse. Its been
battered and abused and had various other parts bought to fit other horses. Ive spent a few hundred since on new bridles, and other than having had a gorgeous one made by kisvihar saddlery, I keep coming back to using the one i started with.

.... and its jeffries:cool:

Ha funny you should say that, his baby bridle I bough (new) of ebay for £30, weird colour so cheap. It was a Jeffries:)

Didnt know they did 'choose you own parts' good to know.
Thanks