Bridles with the same ear cut as micklem?

equestriansports

Visit site
Hi all! Bought a micklem for the new horse (old horse that I've bought back!) but doesn't fit his face at all. Ideally I want a bridle with the same headpiece as that, e.g. all one piece and cut back at the ears. I've got about £120 to spend on it, want a cavesson noseband and it in black. Thank you!

JFTDWS

Visit site
I have a monstrosity, who I wanted a nice ergonomic ear piece for. So I got my saddler to make me one to my spec and his face. It seemed easier - and cheaper than some of the options I considered!

equestriansports

Visit site
Thanks all! Like the look of the Sliver Crown Fine bridle, but £120 seems a lot now haha. Does anyone have one or know what the leather is like?

Cowpony

Visit site
I've got a Silver Crown, not sure which one, and the leather is lovely and soft. Mine has padded headpiece, browband and noseband, and they are lovely! When you buy it they tell you not to oil it as it's already soft enough.

If you are going to any of the big shows it's worth checking if Shadow Horse will be there, then you can see for yourself and get all the advice. They normally go to the usual places in the South - Windsor, Royal Berks show etc.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
I second Shadow Horse for a Silver Crown. Suit a fine face beautifully, beautiful quality too. One piece, cut round the ears, and softly padded without being bulky.

The company were very helpful.