Bringing head behind the verticle?

Flint12

Visit site
Right where to start. .

Have recently been having a load of lesson on the flat and they have been soooo much help and the boy is going very well. . .just one thing. .

When i ask him to work round in an outline he does and can now do it very well but still got a way to go before its there. When i ask him to move on and work a bit more forward he brings his head straight down behind the veticle! If i loosen my contact he still does it and im just a little confused why he does it. (have seen pictures thats why i know he does it) He doesnt do it all the time tho.

Was just wondering if anyone had any ideas of why he might do it and what i can do to stop it. The only thing i can think that i might be doing is keeping the contact a bit long and not giving with my reins as soon as he brings his head down? I have got a lesson on friday so hopefully i can get some answers then but i thought i would ask people on here
laugh.gif

Thanks

trendybraincell

Visit site
Its an evasion, he's not accepting the contact...try raising your hands until he is back on the vertical, then back to normal.

Have chat with instructor is always best, they know you on one2one basis