Brings a new meaning to high jump!

angrovestud

Visit site
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SThgj2x2bRo

My Wonderful mare's Daddy, winning the International Iszu two fence challenge, he was gelded at two after he covered my mares mum, I have just had this video converted to DVD I was kindly lent the videos by the owners of Sarahs Pride. I thought you might like to see it as its so phenomenal- a jump the video also features Conor Swail on Conduct.

angrovestud

Visit site
very proud yes I know they got a lot of money for him when he was sold to the states if he been kept entire he was worth 7 figures, his bloodline lives on now thank goodness.

angrovestud

Visit site
Thank you we are so very lucky to have her Sarahs Pride owners came to see Angrove Dance Girl a few weeks ago and her daughter here Cherry pie and her sire Ricco they loved them I think it was so nice for them to see what has happened thanks to them they let me use photos videos and nformation gave me all Dance girls baby photos some people are so nice.

angrovestud

Visit site
Yes it was from 2003 Sarahs pride owners lent me videos of him and I have had them converted to DVDs its great to see how he jumped you cant quiet see the same in a photo
Oh do you know conduct ?

angrovestud

Visit site
Sorry the video is gone but there is another one on our web site pm me for address if required

Last edited:

jennyadi

New User
Visit site
thankyou, it's great to see conduct in his younger years. We have him now and my daughter rides and jumps him, he comes out most days thinking he's a 2yr old :-D