Bristol People - fencing energiser & battery stolen

sallyellis

Visit site
some theiving gits nicked my fencing energiser and leisure battery from my field last night between 9pm and 7am this morning! I am soo peed off, my mare has just come back from stud fencing is on to stop the cows getting in and then some slimeballs go and do this....have reported it to the police and horsewatch but be vigilant and if you get offered one please let me know. I have moved my horsebox but am worried in case they come back for my mare!

horseygirl28

Visit site
My leisure battery and energiser got stolen about 3 weeks ago from one of my fields, such a pain. Cant be doing with people who steal from others, so unnecessary and inconsiderate.
The bigger hassle and worry was that 15 horses broke through the tape in the middle of the night because of it being stolen and i had great fun trying to catch all the horses in the dark,luckily all was ok.

Madasmaz

Visit site
I've buffed mine up with a brillo pad and then sprayed my postcode on with a stencil and a spray can of hammerite. Means mine will probably get smashed up instead of nicked.