British Dressage UKCC Level 2

GlamourDol

Visit site
I actually found the training days worse as not only are you teaching infront of the Coaches you're also teaching infront of each other. I got into the swing of it yesterday and had some lovely combinations to work with. :D

mrsh2010

Visit site
Congratulations!!

I wonder if you were my instructor!! I was a guinea pig rider at Moreton Morrell yesterday
Had two of the most amazing lessons dealing with straightness

mrsh2010

Visit site
Yay!!! Yes that was me on the bay TB group and sole lesson. Sorry I forgot your name :( I was going to track you down on Facebook to congratulate you and thank you again!! I got told before I left that you'd passed and I'm so glad you did. You were seriously fantastic yesterday. Although I'm aching today!!

mrsh2010

Visit site
I got told at the lorry. I was so pleased you passed. They were both great lessons. I really enjoyed it and learnt a lot.

Honestly meant it when I said that if you'd been closer I would have got your details. Your students are very lucky to have you! If you're ever up nr Moreton Morrell and there is a competition on, it'll be good to see you, your welcome to kick my **** in the warm up. That's where I usually fail as a rider lol!